HTG Molecular Diagnostics appoints Ann F. Hanham as chair
Dr. Hanham, a director since August 2016, has served for more than 15 years in the life science investment industry as a founding member and managing partner of BAR Capital Management, LLC, and, prior to that, as a managing director and general partner of Burrill & Company.
Earlier in her career, Dr. Hanham held positions of increasing responsibility in clinical and regulatory affairs and product development at various companies including InterMune, Otsuka America Pharmaceuticals, Celtrix Pharmaceuticals, and Becton Dickinson and Company.
Dr. Hanham currently serves as a director for two other public companies, and has served on the boards of directors of over 20 companies, both private and public, throughout her distinguished career. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- ON Semiconductor appoints Alan Campbell as chairman
- Seeing Machines appoints Mike McAuliffe as CEO
- Cable appoints Michael E. Bowker as COO
- MedPlast appoints Brian D. King as CEO
- Ecoark Holding appoints new CEO and CFO
More inside POST
I'm stuck here. Why? Leadership