HTG appoints Suzanne Hill as VP of North American capital sales
Ms. Hill brings proven capital sales leadership in life science tools to the HTG business team with an extensive background in sequencing and genomics.
Prior to joining HTG, Ms. Hill served as Director of Sales at Silicon Biosystems in San Diego, CA. Earlier in her career, she held a number of commercial positions of increasing responsibility at Illumina, Inc.
Prior to her seven years at Illumina, Ms. Hill was the Director of Sales for North America at CryoXtract, the Mid Atlantic Regional Sales Manager at Leica, and Regional and Global Account Executive at Perkin Elmer and Roche.
Ms. Hill earned a B.S. in biology and plant genetics from Penn State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- TASER International appoints Jawad Ahsan as CFO
- Accelerate Diagnostics appoints Tom Brown to board
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics appoints Ann F. Hanham as chair
- SDC appoints Faith Haines Kolb as vice president
- Limelight Networks appoints two directors
More inside POST