Mr. Shen joined Inotera as Chief Financial Officer in March 2013. Prior to joining Inotera, he was the Senior Financial Controller at Jabil Circuit Inc. in Shanghai China.
Mr. Shen previously held sector and regional Director of Finance positions at Celestica Inc. in the US and in Canada, and started his career with Hewlett-Packard Company.
Mr. Shen holds a M.S. in Business Administration from University of Colorado, Boulder, USA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Taiwan
- Chi-Mau Sheih appointed president of Chunghwa Telecom
- Yu Cheng takes over as Chunghwa Telecom chairman and CEO
- Himax Technologies VP Chih-Chung Tsai resigns
- Success Holding Group appoints Y. Triston Kuo as CFO
- Acer appoints RC Chang to lead the design center
More inside POST
EFG Hermes Q4 net profit jumps 690% Earnings