HSN appoints Rod Little as CFO
Mr. Little comes to HSNi with significant public company expertise in the consumer products industry, having served as chief financial officer for Elizabeth Arden.
Mr. Little served as CFO for Procter & Gamble’s multi-billion global salon professional division.
Mr. Little holds a B.S. in Management from the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colo., and an MBA from the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, Pa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Bluegreen Vacations names David L. Pontius COO
- MarineMax appoints Brett McGill as COO
- TapImmune appoints Peter L. Hoang as CEO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
More inside POST