HSN appoints Rod Little as CFO
Mr. Little comes to HSNi with significant public company expertise in the consumer products industry, having served as chief financial officer for Elizabeth Arden.
Mr. Little served as CFO for Procter & Gamble’s multi-billion global salon professional division.
Mr. Little holds a B.S. in Management from the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colo., and an MBA from the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, Pa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- WellCare Health Plans names Andrew Clifton as regional executive director
- FCB Financial Holdings appoints Jack Partagas as CFO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Marc G. Swanson as CFO
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
More inside POST