HSN appoints Rod Little as CFO
Mr. Little comes to HSNi with significant public company expertise in the consumer products industry, having served as chief financial officer for Elizabeth Arden.
Mr. Little served as CFO for Procter & Gamble’s multi-billion global salon professional division.
Mr. Little holds a B.S. in Management from the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colo., and an MBA from the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, Pa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
- SunTrust Banks appoints Agnes Bundy Scanlan to board
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
- Iradimed names John McCreery as COO
More inside POST