HSN appoints Rod Little as CFO
Mr. Little comes to HSNi with significant public company expertise in the consumer products industry, having served as chief financial officer for Elizabeth Arden.
Mr. Little served as CFO for Procter & Gamble’s multi-billion global salon professional division.
Mr. Little holds a B.S. in Management from the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colo., and an MBA from the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, Pa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
More inside POST