HSBC appoints Mark Tucker as chairman
Mr. Tucker founded Prudential's Asian business and was the finance director at HBOS, will join HSBC in September from his current role as chief executive officer of pan-Asian life insurer AIA Group.
Mr. Tucker was Group Chief Executive of Prudential where he held various position, including as Founder and Chief Executive of Prudential Corporation Asia and as an executive director of Prudential plc.
Mr. Tucker served as a non-executive director of The Court of The Bank of England for the last three years and as a member of its Financial Stability Committee and Audit and Risk Committee.
He is a member of the International Advisory Committee of the International Centre for Financial Regulation.
Mr. Tucker is a graduate of the University of Leeds and is qualified as a Chartered Accountant. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
- ConvaTec Group appoints Ros Rivaz as director
- Metro Bank appoints Monique Melis as director
- Ediston Property Investment appoints Jamie Skinner as director
- Sound Energy appoints Brian Mitchener to board
More inside POST
Sotheby's Q1 net loss $11.3 million Earnings