HSA Bank names Gregory S. Madar CFO
Mr. Madar has more than 30 years of financial services industry experience.
Mr. Madar currently serves as chief accounting officer of Webster Bank and Webster Financial Corporation where he oversees corporate accounting functions including corporate tax, regulatory reporting, and accounting policy.
Mr. Madar received his bachelor's degree in accounting from Fairfield University and is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Lands' End appoints Robert Bowman to board
- Actuant elects Richard Holder as new director
- Harley-Davidson appoints two directors
- Badger Meter appoints two directors
- Marcus Hotels & Resorts promotes Jeff Peterson to VP, finance
More inside POST