Howden Joinery Group appoints director
Upon appointment Ms. White will be a member of the Audit, Remuneration and Nominations Committees.
Ms. White is currently Global Chief Executive Officer of Sodexo Healthcare, Defence and Justice Services.
Ms. White has held various positions within Sodexo since 2004, including CFO in the UK & Ireland, CFO of Sodexo Inc. (the North American subsidiary of Sodexo), and later CEO for Sodexo UK & Ireland.
In 2013, she became a trustee of the charity Wellbeing of Women, and is now Chair of the charity's Audit Committee.
Ms. White started her career with Arthur Andersen in the UK before joining AstraZeneca where she held a range of financial roles.
She later became a director at PwC Consulting where she worked across a number of sectors in a global capacity. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Valeant earned $1.05 per share in Q2 Earnings