Houghton Mifflin Harcourt names John J. Lynch, Jr. as CEO
Most recently Mr. Lynch was the CEO of Renaissance Learning, a K-12 learning analytics company, owned by Hellman & Friedman and Google Capital.
Mr. Lynch has been active in the K-12 education industry since 1999 and was the founding CEO of bigchalk.com.
He was later president and CEO of the Pearson Technology Group.
Prior to joining Renaissance Learning, Mr. Lynch was a member of the executive board of Wolters Kluwer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
- Battery Ventures promotes three to vice presidents
More inside POST
Alibaba Q1 profit surges 96 percent Earnings
Thomson Reuters to employ in Virginia Companies