Houghton Mifflin Harcourt names John J. Lynch, Jr. as CEO
Most recently Mr. Lynch was the CEO of Renaissance Learning, a K-12 learning analytics company, owned by Hellman & Friedman and Google Capital.
Mr. Lynch has been active in the K-12 education industry since 1999 and was the founding CEO of bigchalk.com.
He was later president and CEO of the Pearson Technology Group.
Prior to joining Renaissance Learning, Mr. Lynch was a member of the executive board of Wolters Kluwer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST