Houghton Mifflin Harcourt names John J. Lynch, Jr. as CEO
Most recently Mr. Lynch was the CEO of Renaissance Learning, a K-12 learning analytics company, owned by Hellman & Friedman and Google Capital.
Mr. Lynch has been active in the K-12 education industry since 1999 and was the founding CEO of bigchalk.com.
He was later president and CEO of the Pearson Technology Group.
Prior to joining Renaissance Learning, Mr. Lynch was a member of the executive board of Wolters Kluwer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
More inside POST
Greedy CEOs are bad for business Leadership