Houghton Mifflin Harcourt names John J. Lynch, Jr. as CEO
Most recently Mr. Lynch was the CEO of Renaissance Learning, a K-12 learning analytics company, owned by Hellman & Friedman and Google Capital.
Mr. Lynch has been active in the K-12 education industry since 1999 and was the founding CEO of bigchalk.com.
He was later president and CEO of the Pearson Technology Group.
Prior to joining Renaissance Learning, Mr. Lynch was a member of the executive board of Wolters Kluwer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST