Houghton Mifflin Harcourt appoints Brian Shipman as SVP
Mr. Shipman brings more than 20 years of experience in investor relations and capital markets roles.
Most recently, Mr. Shipman led investor relations programs for Broadridge Financial Solutions and Gartner, Inc.
Previously, Mr. Shipman served as a senior equity research analyst at Jefferies and UBS, where he covered the publishing, media and entertainment industries.
Mr. Shipman holds the CFA designation, and earned a Bachelor's degree in Economics and Management from Albion College and an MBA from the University of Oregon. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST