Houghton Mifflin Harcourt appoints Brian Shipman as SVP
Mr. Shipman brings more than 20 years of experience in investor relations and capital markets roles.
Most recently, Mr. Shipman led investor relations programs for Broadridge Financial Solutions and Gartner, Inc.
Previously, Mr. Shipman served as a senior equity research analyst at Jefferies and UBS, where he covered the publishing, media and entertainment industries.
Mr. Shipman holds the CFA designation, and earned a Bachelor's degree in Economics and Management from Albion College and an MBA from the University of Oregon. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST