Host Hotels & Resorts elects Sandeep Mathrani to its board
Mr. Mathrani has been the chief executive officer and a director at General Growth Properties, Inc. since January 2011.
Prior to GGP, he served as the president of retail at Vornado Realty Trust from March 2002 to January 2011, and was responsible for all retail real estate activities in the United States and India.
Prior to Vornado, he served as an executive vice president at Forest City Ratner Companies, LLC from 1994 to February 2002 and was responsible for its retail development and related leasing in the New York City metropolitan area.
He holds a Master of Engineering, Master of Management Science and Bachelor of Engineering from Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken, NJ. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Under Armour appoints Patrik Frisk as COO
- Osiris Therapeutics appoints Linda Palczuk as CEO
- Host Hotels & Resorts appoints Mary Hogan Preusse to board
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
More inside POST