Hornby promotes David Mulligan to permanent finance director
Mr. Mulligan joined Hornby as interim finance director in May 2016.
Mr. Mulligan was formerly Group Finance Director at construction and regeneration company Morgan Sindall Group plc. He completed a role as Municipal FD at Shanks Group plc.
Prior to this he worked at Smiths Group plc and trained as a chartered accountant at Ernst & Young. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST