Hornby appoints Martin George as non-executive director
Mr. George has extensive experience in Marketing and Commercial roles.
He is currently Chief Commercial Officer of The Post Office Limited as well as Chairman of Grays International Limited.
Mr. George was previously Non-Executive Director at Thorntons plc, Group Development Director and Group Marketing Director at BUPA and Commercial Director at British Airways. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST