Hornby appoints Martin George as non-executive director
Mr. George has extensive experience in Marketing and Commercial roles.
He is currently Chief Commercial Officer of The Post Office Limited as well as Chairman of Grays International Limited.
Mr. George was previously Non-Executive Director at Thorntons plc, Group Development Director and Group Marketing Director at BUPA and Commercial Director at British Airways. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST