Hornby appoints Martin George as non-executive director
Mr. George has extensive experience in Marketing and Commercial roles.
He is currently Chief Commercial Officer of The Post Office Limited as well as Chairman of Grays International Limited.
Mr. George was previously Non-Executive Director at Thorntons plc, Group Development Director and Group Marketing Director at BUPA and Commercial Director at British Airways. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST