Hornby appoints Martin George as non-executive director
Mr. George has extensive experience in Marketing and Commercial roles.
He is currently Chief Commercial Officer of The Post Office Limited as well as Chairman of Grays International Limited.
Mr. George was previously Non-Executive Director at Thorntons plc, Group Development Director and Group Marketing Director at BUPA and Commercial Director at British Airways. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
Italy PPI climbs for fifth month Economy