Hornby appoints Martin George as non-executive director
Mr. George has extensive experience in Marketing and Commercial roles.
He is currently Chief Commercial Officer of The Post Office Limited as well as Chairman of Grays International Limited.
Mr. George was previously Non-Executive Director at Thorntons plc, Group Development Director and Group Marketing Director at BUPA and Commercial Director at British Airways. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
- Numis Corporation appoints non-executive chairman
- Avanti Communications names Alan Paul Harper as director
More inside POST
AmEx to stop operations in Bulgaria Companies