Hormel Foods Int'l. Corp. names president for Asia-Pacific region
Mr. Gadsden brings more than 30 years of experience growing businesses across the Asia-Pacific region, including Australia.
Mr. Gadsden is a former CEO and CFO of Asia-Pacific for large multinational companies including Heinz, Electrolux, Danone and the Sara Lee Corporation.
Mr. Gadsden’s most recent position was director/advisor for PwC Consulting. His leadership experience spans across strategy, board management, governance, international expansions and offshore operations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- 3M elects Amy E. Hood to board
- Supervalu announced retirement of CFO Bruce Besanko
- General Mills appoints Jeffrey L. Harmening as CEO
- Patterson Companies names Alex Blanco to board
- AgriBank names new members of the board
More inside POST
The best moment to ask for a raise Leadership
Malaysia inflation drops in June Economy