Hormel Foods Int'l. Corp. names president for Asia-Pacific region
Mr. Gadsden brings more than 30 years of experience growing businesses across the Asia-Pacific region, including Australia.
Mr. Gadsden is a former CEO and CFO of Asia-Pacific for large multinational companies including Heinz, Electrolux, Danone and the Sara Lee Corporation.
Mr. Gadsden’s most recent position was director/advisor for PwC Consulting. His leadership experience spans across strategy, board management, governance, international expansions and offshore operations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- Hormel Foods elects Jim Snee as chairman
- ECMC Group appoints Jeremy J. Wheaton as CEO
- Lunds & Byerlys appoints Pam Osborn as CFO
- Allete adds Robert P. Powers to board
- Target appoints Minsok Pak as executive vice president
More inside POST
Oracle posts 14% gain in Q1 earnings Earnings