Hormel Foods Int'l. Corp. names president for Asia-Pacific region
Mr. Gadsden brings more than 30 years of experience growing businesses across the Asia-Pacific region, including Australia.
Mr. Gadsden is a former CEO and CFO of Asia-Pacific for large multinational companies including Heinz, Electrolux, Danone and the Sara Lee Corporation.
Mr. Gadsden’s most recent position was director/advisor for PwC Consulting. His leadership experience spans across strategy, board management, governance, international expansions and offshore operations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- AgriBank names new members of the board
- Image Sensing Systems promotes Chad Stelzig to permanent CEO
- Famous Dave's of America appoints non-executive chairman
- Hormel Foods announces personnel changes
- David Berg resigns from Rezidor board of directors
More inside POST