Mr. Retter has extensive experience in the public markets and mining sector, specifically, reverse takeovers, IPOs and secondary fundBBBsing.
Starting his career at Deloitte and Touche LLP where he qualified as a chartered accountant, moving on to work for a number of London listed exploration and mining companies with overseas operations.
Mr. Retter replaces the current Company Secretary and Chief Financial Officer Jeffrey Karoly, who is stepping down from the role to pursue new opportunities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Navistar Q1 net loss $62 million Earnings
Target Q4 profit down 43 percent Earnings