Mr. Retter has extensive experience in the public markets and mining sector, specifically, reverse takeovers, IPOs and secondary fundBBBsing.
Starting his career at Deloitte and Touche LLP where he qualified as a chartered accountant, moving on to work for a number of London listed exploration and mining companies with overseas operations.
Mr. Retter replaces the current Company Secretary and Chief Financial Officer Jeffrey Karoly, who is stepping down from the role to pursue new opportunities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
More inside POST
German Locomore files for insolvency Companies