Mr. Retter has extensive experience in the public markets and mining sector, specifically, reverse takeovers, IPOs and secondary fundBBBsing.
Starting his career at Deloitte and Touche LLP where he qualified as a chartered accountant, moving on to work for a number of London listed exploration and mining companies with overseas operations.
Mr. Retter replaces the current Company Secretary and Chief Financial Officer Jeffrey Karoly, who is stepping down from the role to pursue new opportunities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST