Mr. Retter has extensive experience in the public markets and mining sector, specifically, reverse takeovers, IPOs and secondary fundBBBsing.
Starting his career at Deloitte and Touche LLP where he qualified as a chartered accountant, moving on to work for a number of London listed exploration and mining companies with overseas operations.
Mr. Retter replaces the current Company Secretary and Chief Financial Officer Jeffrey Karoly, who is stepping down from the role to pursue new opportunities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
Italy inflation drops in May Economy