Mr. Retter has extensive experience in the public markets and mining sector, specifically, reverse takeovers, IPOs and secondary fundBBBsing.
Starting his career at Deloitte and Touche LLP where he qualified as a chartered accountant, moving on to work for a number of London listed exploration and mining companies with overseas operations.
Mr. Retter replaces the current Company Secretary and Chief Financial Officer Jeffrey Karoly, who is stepping down from the role to pursue new opportunities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership