Horizon Technology Finance appoints Daniel R. Trolio as CFO
Mr. Trolio has served as Horizon’s Vice President of Finance and Interim Chief Financial Officer since September 2016 as part of his ten-year tenure with the Company and its advisor.
Prior to being appointed the Company’s Vice President of Finance and Interim Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Trolio served as Vice President and Corporate Controller since 2010 and has been responsible for supervision of all Horizon’s accounting functions as well as tax and financial reporting.
He has also held the same positions with Horizon Technology Finance Management LLC, the Company's advisor, since 2006.
He served as Senior Manager at a regional public accounting firm and has held positions with KPMG LLP and Arthur Andersen LLP.
Mr. Trolio earned a Bachelor of Science degree in accountancy, with honors, from Bentley University and a Master of Science degree in taxation from the University of Hartford.
He is a Certified Public Accountant, chartered in the State of Connecticut. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Tim Campbell joined PASSUR Aerospace as executive vice president
- Evariant appoints Thomas Schultz as chief growth officer
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas A. Dineen to SVP, finance
- Michael Orlando joins NXT-ID board
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas P. Sullivan to VP, operations
More inside POST