Horizon Technology Finance announces resignation of CFO
Horizon has appointed Daniel R. Trolio, currently Horizon's Vice President and Corporate Controller, as Vice President of Finance and Interim Chief Financial Officer, effective September 1, 2016
Mr. Trolio has served as Vice President and Corporate Controller since 2010 and has been responsible for supervision of all Horizon's accounting functions as well as tax and financial reporting.
Mr. Trolio has also held the same positions with Horizon Technology Finance Management LLC, the Company's advisor, since 2006.
Prior to joining Horizon, Mr. Trolio served as Senior Manager at a regional public accounting firm and has held positions with KPMG LLP and Arthur Andersen LLP.
He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in accountancy, with honors, from Bentley University and a Master of Science degree in taxation from the University of Hartford. He is a Certified Public Accountant, chartered in the State of Connecticut. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- United Technologies appoints Judy Marks as Otis president
- Webster Bank names Ross Catlin as managing director
- XPO Logistics appoints AnnaMaria DeSalva to board
- Webster Financial appoints John R. Ciulla as CEO
- Vet Innovations appoints Paul Converse director of sales
More inside POST
Richard Branson invests in Hyperloop One Companies