Horizon Technology Finance announces resignation of CFO
Horizon has appointed Daniel R. Trolio, currently Horizon's Vice President and Corporate Controller, as Vice President of Finance and Interim Chief Financial Officer, effective September 1, 2016
Mr. Trolio has served as Vice President and Corporate Controller since 2010 and has been responsible for supervision of all Horizon's accounting functions as well as tax and financial reporting.
Mr. Trolio has also held the same positions with Horizon Technology Finance Management LLC, the Company's advisor, since 2006.
Prior to joining Horizon, Mr. Trolio served as Senior Manager at a regional public accounting firm and has held positions with KPMG LLP and Arthur Andersen LLP.
He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in accountancy, with honors, from Bentley University and a Master of Science degree in taxation from the University of Hartford. He is a Certified Public Accountant, chartered in the State of Connecticut. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Patriot National Bancorp appoints Joseph D. Perillo as CFO
- Hexcel appoints Patrick Winterlich as CFO
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
More inside POST
Raise your standards day by day Leadership