Hootsuite names first Asia-Pacific general manager
Mr. Meiklejohn brings 25 years of Asia and Australia experience in software, media and consulting to Hootsuite.
Prior to joining Hootsuite, Mr. Meiklejohn managed key partnerships for Cognos, a business intelligence and performance management software company. He also helped grow the APAC region of the pioneering web-based customer service company, eGain.
Mr. Meiklejohn has also served as the CEO of Zafin Asia Pacific, a provider of relationship banking software solutions, and was a partner at one of the world’s top professional services firm, Heidrick & Struggles, where he advised c-suite clients on leadership, talent management and strategy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Singapore
- Jadestone Energy appoints new CFO
- Mitel appoints Pierre-Jean Châlon as SVP of APAC sales
- Temasek names John Vaske as joint head, North America
- Kulicke & Soffa names Fusen Chen as president and CEO
- Lee Kim Shin joins Singapore Airlines board
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership