Hong Kong Airlines appoints Jason Zhang as CFO
Mr. Zhang has a good wealth of experience in the airline and transportation industries.
Prior to joining Hong Kong Airlines, Mr. Zhang was CFO of GC Tankers & Zhongji International Shipping in Singapore, and held senior financial positions at various airlines previously.
Mr Zhang holds an MBA degree from Shanghai Jiaotong University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as interim CFO
- Gridsum Holding appoints Ravi Sarathy as co-CFO
- Cathay Pacific CEO Ivan Chu to step down
- Cheetah Mobile appoints Zhenyu Vincent Jiang as CFO
- Fuyao Glass appoints Ye Shu as president
More inside POST
CSX Q1 revenue increased 10 percent Earnings