Hong Kong Airlines appoints Jason Zhang as CFO
Mr. Zhang has a good wealth of experience in the airline and transportation industries.
Prior to joining Hong Kong Airlines, Mr. Zhang was CFO of GC Tankers & Zhongji International Shipping in Singapore, and held senior financial positions at various airlines previously.
Mr Zhang holds an MBA degree from Shanghai Jiaotong University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- SMIC appoints two Co-CEOs and executive directors
- 21Vianet appoints Wenbin Chen as director
- Yum China promotes Joey Wat to CEO
- Baidu appoints Herman Yu as CFO
- SGOCO Group appoints two directors
More inside POST