Hong Kong Airlines appoints Jason Zhang as CFO
Mr. Zhang has a good wealth of experience in the airline and transportation industries.
Prior to joining Hong Kong Airlines, Mr. Zhang was CFO of GC Tankers & Zhongji International Shipping in Singapore, and held senior financial positions at various airlines previously.
Mr Zhang holds an MBA degree from Shanghai Jiaotong University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Manulife Financial appoints Rona Ambrose to board
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
More inside POST
Aegon to sell its business in Ireland Companies