Honeywell, a software-industrial company, named Brian S. Cook as vice president of corporate development and global head of mergers & acquisitions.
Honeywell appoints Brian S. Cook as vice presidentStaff Writer | Morris Plains, N.J., USA | Monday October 16, 2017 6:27AM ET
READ MOREMr. Cook has been with Honeywell since 2001 and was named Vice President of Corporate Development in 2006.
Mr. Cook led the execution of numerous high-value acquisitions, including Elster, Novar, Intelligrated, Sperian Protection, and Norcross Safety Products.
He also served as a Director of Corporate Finance for Honeywell.
Before Honeywell, Mr. Cook was a director within the Transaction Services Group at PricewaterhouseCoopers, where he advised large corporate and financial sponsor clients on M&A and other strategic transactions.
Mr. Cook earned a bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Rhode Island. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Unichem Laboratories appoints Scott Delaney as CEO
- Sealed Air promotes William G. Stiehl to chief financial officer
- Becton, Dickinson and Company appoints John A. DeFord as CTO
- Celgene Corporation appoints David V. Elkins as chief financial officer
- Bed Bath & Beyond appoints Stephanie Bell-Rose to board