Home Retail Group CFO Richard Ashton to step down
Mr. Ashton started his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers where he trained as a chartered accountant, and joined GE in 1994, spending eight years in a variety of positions.
Mr. Ashton was Chief Financial Officer of GE Capital’s pan-European equipment-financing business, assistant to GE Capital’s Chief Financial Officer in the US and various finance roles in the UK.
Mr. Ashton joined Argos Retail Group as Finance Director in 2001 and, in July 2006, became Finance Director of Home Retail Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
- Numis Corporation appoints non-executive chairman
- Avanti Communications names Alan Paul Harper as director
- Sage Group appoints Cath Keers as director
- Mothercare appoints Gillian Kent to board
More inside POST