Home Depot names Jeff Boyd to its board of directors
Mr. Boyd will serve on the company's Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee and its Finance Committee.
Mr. Boyd has served in a number of senior executive positions during his tenure at Priceline, a provider of online travel and related services. He has served as Priceline's interim CEO and president since April 2016, and has served as its chairman since January 2013.
He previously served in a number of roles of increasing responsibility at Priceline, including as its president and CEO from November 2002 until December 2013.
Mr. Boyd was Priceline's president and Co-CEO from August 2002 to November 2002; its chief operating officer from November 2000 to August 2002; and its executive vice president, general counsel and secretary from January 2000 to October 2000.
Prior to joining Priceline, he was executive vice president, general counsel and secretary of Oxford Health Plans, Inc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services appoints Mark Duff as CEO
- Genuine Parts elects P. Russell Hardin to board
- Medovex appoints Jesse Crowne as co-chairman
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Fred M. Diaz to board
- United Community Banks appoints Lynn Harton as CEO
More inside POST