Homaira Akbari joins the board of Banco Santander
Ms. Akbari has had an extensive corporate career in France and the United States.
Ms. Akbari is CEO of global advisory firm AKnowledge Partners, which specializes in The Internet of Things, Security, Big Data and Analytics.
She is a board member at several technology companies as well as the French service and utility company Veolia Environnment.
Ms. Akbari earned a Ph.D. in particle physics from Tufts University and holds an MBA from Carnegie Mellon University.
Ms. Akbari was nominated by the Bank’s Appointments’ Committee, filling the vacancy left by Angel Jado who has resigned from his position. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Spain
- Ramón Aragonés new CEO of NH Hotel Group
- Abertis appoints Luis Fortuño and Enrico Letta as new directors
- Sanifit appoints Preston S. Klassen chief medical officer
- nLife Therapeutics names Errol B. De Souza executive chairman
- Telefónica approves José María Álvarez-Pallete as executive chairman
More inside POST
Macy's Q1 profit declined 39 percent Earnings
Raise your standards day by day Leadership