Hologic appoints Amy Wendell to board
Ms. Wendell also was appointed to the Company's Audit and Finance Committee.
Ms. Wendell brings to Hologic a wealth of experience in the healthcare industry, particularly in the areas of market and technology development.
As Senior Vice President of Strategy and Business Development for Covidien plc, until it was acquired by Medtronic in 2015, Ms. Wendell led strategic planning and portfolio management, as well as all business development initiatives including mergers and acquisitions, integrations, equity investments, divestitures, licensing, distribution and market intelligence.
Ms. Wendell is also a Director of Ekso Bionics, and AxoGen, Inc..
She received a bachelor's degree from Lawrence Technological University (Mich.) and a master's degree in biomedical engineering from the University of Illinois. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
- Battery Ventures promotes three to vice presidents
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership
Vestas Q2 revenue EUR 2,206m Earnings