Hogg Robinson Group appoints Ashley Hubka as director
Ms. Hubka will also be appointed as a member of the Audit, Remuneration and Nominations Committees.
Ms. Hubka is Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer of Cimpress.
Prior to joining Cimpress in 2011, she was a partner at Oliver Wyman. She previously held consulting roles at Mercer Management Consulting and The World Bank, and was a director of the U.S.-India Business Council.
Ms. Hubka has a B.A. in Philosophy from Harvard University and an M.A. in International Relations from Johns Hopkins University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
More inside POST