Hogg Robinson Group appoints Ashley Hubka as director
Ms. Hubka will also be appointed as a member of the Audit, Remuneration and Nominations Committees.
Ms. Hubka is Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer of Cimpress.
Prior to joining Cimpress in 2011, she was a partner at Oliver Wyman. She previously held consulting roles at Mercer Management Consulting and The World Bank, and was a director of the U.S.-India Business Council.
Ms. Hubka has a B.A. in Philosophy from Harvard University and an M.A. in International Relations from Johns Hopkins University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST