Hogg Robinson Group appoints Ashley Hubka as director
Ms. Hubka will also be appointed as a member of the Audit, Remuneration and Nominations Committees.
Ms. Hubka is Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer of Cimpress.
Prior to joining Cimpress in 2011, she was a partner at Oliver Wyman. She previously held consulting roles at Mercer Management Consulting and The World Bank, and was a director of the U.S.-India Business Council.
Ms. Hubka has a B.A. in Philosophy from Harvard University and an M.A. in International Relations from Johns Hopkins University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
Keeping the supply chain flowing Leadership
What your superior likes to hear from you Leadership