Hoffmann Group appoints new digital business director
Dr. Steiger also has extensive know-how of the automotive industry and mechanical engineering sector, which are both key industries for the Hoffmann Group.
He gained experience at BMW AG, where he worked for four years in development, as well as from his time as a management consultant for leading car manufacturers.
Dr. Steiger studied physics and information systems at the Universities of Tübingen and Paderborn and completed his doctorate in business science at the University of Paderborn. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Affimed appoints Wolfgang Fischer as COO
- DEA appoints Maria Moraeus Hanssen as CEO
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
More inside POST