Hiscox appoints Louise Dennett as group finance director
Ms. Dennett joins Hiscox from Prudential plc, where she has held a number of senior roles over the past 26 years.
Most recently she served as Finance Change and Transformation Director for Prudential UK & Europe.
Previously Ms. Dennett worked as an Operations Director within Prudential’s Retail Distribution division, leading several large operational areas to support a team of more than 200 people.
Ms. Dennett has a strong background in delivery, stakeholder engagement, governance and organisational design.
Her experience extends across a range of aspects of complex business transformation, including operations, sales, distribution and finance. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Axovant Sciences appoints David Hung as CEO
- Third Point Reinsurance CEO to step down
- AXIS Capital: John Nichols resigns as CEO of AXIS Re
- Aspen announces director appointment
- Asian Citrus Holdings appoints non-executive director
More inside POST
Abbott to buy Alere in $5.3 billion deal Companies