Hiroshi Nakagawa takes over as chairman of Isuzu Motors India
Hiroshi Nakagawa takes over as Chairman of IMI.
Mr. Nakagawa has spent over 35 years with Mitsubishi Corporation, Japan. He has been actively involved in ISUZU business division for over 20 years in key ISUZU markets.
Hiroyasu Miura, the erstwhile Chairman of IMI takes over as the Chairman & Managing Director of IEBCI.
Mr. Miura will continue as a Director at IMI and Mr. Nakagawa will also assume the role of a Director at IEBCI.
Haruyasu Tanishige has been appointed as Director at IMI.
Satoshi Yamaguchi and Ichiro Murato who were Directors at IMI will move on to other roles at Isuzu Motors Limited, Japan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM India
- Cyient appoints Vinai Thummalapally to board
- Noida Toll Bridge appoints Ajai Mathur as MD
- Intex Technologies: S P Subramanian AVP sales for mobile business
- Tata Consultancy appoints new CFO
- HUL appoints Dev Bajpai as director
More inside POST
VeriFone Systems Q2 income drops 36% Earnings
Red Hat Q1 profit climbs 10% Earnings