Himax Technologies VP Chih-Chung Tsai resigns
Mr. Tsai will remain with the Company and assume the position of vice chairman of Himax Technology Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company in Taiwan.
Prior to joining Himax Taiwan, Mr. Tsai served as vice president of IC Design of Utron Technology from 1998 to 2001, manager and director of the IC Division of Sunplus Technology, and director of the IC Design Division of Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.
Mr. Tsai holds a B.S. degree and an M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from National Chiao Tung University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Taiwan
- Chi-Mau Sheih appointed president of Chunghwa Telecom
- Yu Cheng takes over as Chunghwa Telecom chairman and CEO
- HTC appoints Peter Shen as CFO
- Success Holding Group appoints Y. Triston Kuo as CFO
- Acer appoints RC Chang to lead the design center
More inside POST