Hilton Worldwide names Charlene T. Begley to board
Ms. Begley held various executive management positions at GE from 1988 through 2013.
In addition to her leadership of the Home and Business Solutions segment, Ms. Begley was president and chief executive officer of GE Enterprise Solutions, president and chief executive officer of GE Plastics and GE Transportation, and chief financial officer for GE Transportation and GE Plastics Europe and India.
Ms. Begley currently serves as a director and member of the audit committee of Nasdaq, Inc. and as a director and member of the audit and nominating committees of Red Hat, Inc. and WPP plc.
Ms. Begley’s appointment by the board is included in Hilton's 2017 proxy statement, and her election to the board has been recommended for approval by stockholders at Hilton's upcoming annual meeting of stockholders to be held on May 24, 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
- Bechtel appoints Brendan Bechtel as chairman
- Highlands Bankshare appoints John H. Gray as CFO
- CarMax appoints Sona Chawla to board
More inside POST