Hilton appoints Jonathan Witter as chief customer officer
Mr. Witter has extensive background in these functional areas, most recently serving as President of Retail and Direct Banking at Capital One Financial Corporation.
Before Capital One, Mr. Witter served as President and Chief Operating Officer at Morgan Stanley Private Bank and Executive Vice President, Head of General Bank Distribution at Wachovia Corporation.
Earlier in his career, he worked in consulting at McKinsey & Co. and Deloitte & Touche.
Mr. Witter received a Master’s degree in Business Administration with distinction from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania, and graduated magna cum laude from Vanderbilt University with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Hilton Worldwide names Charlene T. Begley to board
- K12 appoints Aida M. Alvarez to board
- Tegna promotes Jeff Newman to senior vice president
- Community Bankers appoints William E. Hardy to board
- InSite Wireless Group appoints Bob Johnson as COO
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership