Hilton appoints Jonathan Witter as chief customer officer
Mr. Witter has extensive background in these functional areas, most recently serving as President of Retail and Direct Banking at Capital One Financial Corporation.
Before Capital One, Mr. Witter served as President and Chief Operating Officer at Morgan Stanley Private Bank and Executive Vice President, Head of General Bank Distribution at Wachovia Corporation.
Earlier in his career, he worked in consulting at McKinsey & Co. and Deloitte & Touche.
Mr. Witter received a Master’s degree in Business Administration with distinction from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania, and graduated magna cum laude from Vanderbilt University with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Gannett appoints Matthew Barzun to board
- Lumber Liquidators appoints Lee Reeves as SVP
- Leidos appoints Frank Kendall III to board
- ComScore appoints five directors
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Shauna L. Robertson as SVP
More inside POST
Alibaba Q4 revenue increased 60% Earnings