Hill & Smith Holdings appoints Jock Lennox as chairman
Mr. Lennox has been a Non-executive Director of the Group since 2009.
He is an experienced Non-executive Director and Audit Committee Chairman, a position he currently holds at Barratt Developments plc, and Dixons Carphone.
Mr. Lennox is also Chairman of EnQuest plc.
He is a Chartered Accountant and was a senior audit partner at Ernst & Young (now EY).
Mr. Lennox was a member of the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland and is Chairman of the Trustees at the Tall Ships Youth Trust. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST