Hill & Smith Holdings appoints Jock Lennox as chairman
Mr. Lennox has been a Non-executive Director of the Group since 2009.
He is an experienced Non-executive Director and Audit Committee Chairman, a position he currently holds at Barratt Developments plc, and Dixons Carphone.
Mr. Lennox is also Chairman of EnQuest plc.
He is a Chartered Accountant and was a senior audit partner at Ernst & Young (now EY).
Mr. Lennox was a member of the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland and is Chairman of the Trustees at the Tall Ships Youth Trust. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
China calls out Nike on consumer rights Companies