Hill & Smith Holdings appoints Jock Lennox as chairman
Mr. Lennox has been a Non-executive Director of the Group since 2009.
He is an experienced Non-executive Director and Audit Committee Chairman, a position he currently holds at Barratt Developments plc, and Dixons Carphone.
Mr. Lennox is also Chairman of EnQuest plc.
He is a Chartered Accountant and was a senior audit partner at Ernst & Young (now EY).
Mr. Lennox was a member of the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland and is Chairman of the Trustees at the Tall Ships Youth Trust. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST