Hilarie Koplow-McAdams joins Tableau board of directors
Ms. Koplow-McAdams is President at New Relic, a digital intelligence company.
Ms. Koplow-McAdams previously spent more than five years serving in various high-profile roles at Salesforce.com, inc., including President of Global Sales and President of its Commercial and SMB unit.
Prior to assuming the role of President at New Relic, she was New Relic’s Chief Revenue Officer.
In addition to her sales leadership positions at Salesforce, her background also includes executive roles at Intuit Inc. and Oracle Corporation.
Ms. Koplow-McAdams is an alumnae of Mills College and earned a Masters of Arts in Public Policy from the University of Chicago. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Red Lion Hotels adds two to board
- Expedia appoints Chelsea Clinton to board
- Microsoft adds Reid Hoffman to board
- Banner Corporation appoints Merline Saintil to board
- Colliers Intl appoints Matthias Leube to lead German business
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership
Consumer behavior and free trials Leadership
How to be 'The one for the top' Leadership