Hilarie Koplow-McAdams joins Tableau board of directors
Ms. Koplow-McAdams is President at New Relic, a digital intelligence company.
Ms. Koplow-McAdams previously spent more than five years serving in various high-profile roles at Salesforce.com, inc., including President of Global Sales and President of its Commercial and SMB unit.
Prior to assuming the role of President at New Relic, she was New Relic’s Chief Revenue Officer.
In addition to her sales leadership positions at Salesforce, her background also includes executive roles at Intuit Inc. and Oracle Corporation.
Ms. Koplow-McAdams is an alumnae of Mills College and earned a Masters of Arts in Public Policy from the University of Chicago. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Timberland Bancorp appoints James A. Davis to board
- Juno Therapeutics appoints Rupert Vessey to board
- HomeStreet appoints Mark R. Ruh as interim CFO
- Avalara appoints Tony Susak as general manager
- Red Lion Hotels adds two to board
More inside POST
WestJet to launch ultra-low-cost carrier Companies