HIGHQ names Greg Taylor as president and COO
Mr. Taylor joins most recently from Eka Software Solutions, an enterprise Commodity Management and Analytics solutions company, where he served as President and Chief Operating Officer.
Previously he notably served for over 6 years as Executive Vice President of enterprise software company Triple Point Technology, Inc.
He has also held management and sales positions at Datalogix International Inc., where he was a member of the management team that took the company public, Oracle and IBM. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Sovereign Mines of Africa director Rupert Fraser to step down
- SysGroup director Amy Yateman-Smith to go on maternity leave
- PCG Entertainment appoints Robert McDowall to board
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
More inside POST