HIGHQ names Greg Taylor as president and COO
Mr. Taylor joins most recently from Eka Software Solutions, an enterprise Commodity Management and Analytics solutions company, where he served as President and Chief Operating Officer.
Previously he notably served for over 6 years as Executive Vice President of enterprise software company Triple Point Technology, Inc.
He has also held management and sales positions at Datalogix International Inc., where he was a member of the management team that took the company public, Oracle and IBM. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
More inside POST
AMD Q1 net loss $73 million Earnings