HIGHQ names Greg Taylor as president and COO
Mr. Taylor joins most recently from Eka Software Solutions, an enterprise Commodity Management and Analytics solutions company, where he served as President and Chief Operating Officer.
Previously he notably served for over 6 years as Executive Vice President of enterprise software company Triple Point Technology, Inc.
He has also held management and sales positions at Datalogix International Inc., where he was a member of the management team that took the company public, Oracle and IBM. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elecosoft appoints two directors
- K3 appoints Stuart Darling as director
- Industrial Multi Property Trust appoints two directors
- British Empire Trust appoints Calum Thomson as director
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
More inside POST