HIGHQ names Greg Taylor as president and COO
Mr. Taylor joins most recently from Eka Software Solutions, an enterprise Commodity Management and Analytics solutions company, where he served as President and Chief Operating Officer.
Previously he notably served for over 6 years as Executive Vice President of enterprise software company Triple Point Technology, Inc.
He has also held management and sales positions at Datalogix International Inc., where he was a member of the management team that took the company public, Oracle and IBM. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
Nestle buys stake in U.S. Freshly Companies
Ralph Lauren Q4 diluted EPS ($2.48) Earnings