Highpower appoints Sunny Pan as interim CFO
Mr. Pan has over 20 years' experience in Finance & IT management positions in several multi-national companies, and has worked with Highpower since January 2015 as Financial Controller and General Manager of Huizhou Highpower Technolog since January 2016.
Prior to his position at Highpower, Mr. Pan served as Financial Controller for Philips Luminaire Manufacturing (Shenzhen).
He has ACCA (UK) and CICPA (China) qualifications, and has extensive experience in OX IFRS / China GAAP / US GAAP.
Mr. Pan holds a Bachelor's Degree and MBA from New York Institution of Technology (NYIT). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Baidu appoints Herman Yu as CFO
- SGOCO Group appoints two directors
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as CFO
- Manulife Financial appoints Rona Ambrose to board
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
More inside POST