Highpower appoints Sunny Pan as interim CFO
Mr. Pan has over 20 years' experience in Finance & IT management positions in several multi-national companies, and has worked with Highpower since January 2015 as Financial Controller and General Manager of Huizhou Highpower Technolog since January 2016.
Prior to his position at Highpower, Mr. Pan served as Financial Controller for Philips Luminaire Manufacturing (Shenzhen).
He has ACCA (UK) and CICPA (China) qualifications, and has extensive experience in OX IFRS / China GAAP / US GAAP.
Mr. Pan holds a Bachelor's Degree and MBA from New York Institution of Technology (NYIT). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Fuyao Glass appoints Ye Shu as president
- PCCW appoints Guanglu Shao as director
- Xinyuan Real Estate appoints Yifan Li as director
- Carnival Group Intl names Tsai Tson as executive director
- Yum China appoints two executives
More inside POST
Renault caught in ‘emissiongate’ scandal Companies
Employees want leaders on all levels Leadership