Highpower appoints Sunny Pan as interim CFO
Mr. Pan has over 20 years' experience in Finance & IT management positions in several multi-national companies, and has worked with Highpower since January 2015 as Financial Controller and General Manager of Huizhou Highpower Technolog since January 2016.
Prior to his position at Highpower, Mr. Pan served as Financial Controller for Philips Luminaire Manufacturing (Shenzhen).
He has ACCA (UK) and CICPA (China) qualifications, and has extensive experience in OX IFRS / China GAAP / US GAAP.
Mr. Pan holds a Bachelor's Degree and MBA from New York Institution of Technology (NYIT). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
- JMU Limited appoints Shayla Suen to board
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership