Highbridge Multi-Strategy appoints Vic Holmes as director
It is anticipated that Mr. Holmes will become chairman at the next Annual General Meeting of the Company.
Mr. Holmes has over 30 years of financial services experience, including extensive experience as a non-executive director and chairman of a variety of funds including Picton Property Income Limited and Next Energy Solar Fund Limited.
Mr. Holmes holds the FCCA status and is the former chairman of the Guernsey Investment Funds Association, former head of Northern Trust (Ireland) and Northern Trust (Channel Islands), and the former head of fund administration services for the Baring Asset Management group of companies providing services out of London, Dublin, Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Jersey.
Mr. Holmes holds a range of current directorships and chairmanships including non-executive directorships of two companies listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Guernsey
- Crystal Amber Fund appoints Jane Le Maitre as director
- NB Private Equity Partners appoints director
- Obtala appoints Jessica Camus to board
- St Peter Port Capital appoints Russel Michel as director
- Avnel appoints Anne-Séverine Le Doaré to the board of directors
More inside POST
Gucci to go fur-free in 2018 Companies