Mr. Nakano served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer for Panasonic Avionics. He manages special projects and represents the Office of the CEO with both internal and external groups and in communications.
Mr. Nakano joined Panasonic Corporation in 1980 as a graduate of Osaka University and brings a wealth of knowledge to the company.
His experience with Panasonic includes 17 years as CFO including an assignment as CFO for Panasonic Avionics from 1997 to 2001.
Mr. Nakano has been the CFO of Automotive & Industrial Systems (AIS) Company in Panasonic. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM USA
- Microsoft Corporation adds Hugh Johnston to board
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
More inside POST