Mr. Nakano served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer for Panasonic Avionics. He manages special projects and represents the Office of the CEO with both internal and external groups and in communications.
Mr. Nakano joined Panasonic Corporation in 1980 as a graduate of Osaka University and brings a wealth of knowledge to the company.
His experience with Panasonic includes 17 years as CFO including an assignment as CFO for Panasonic Avionics from 1997 to 2001.
Mr. Nakano has been the CFO of Automotive & Industrial Systems (AIS) Company in Panasonic. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM USA
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Cinemark appoints Nancy Loewe to board
- Wingstop CFO Michael F. Mravle to resign
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
More inside POST
Employees want leaders on all levels Leadership