Mr. Nakano served as Deputy Chief Executive Officer for Panasonic Avionics. He manages special projects and represents the Office of the CEO with both internal and external groups and in communications.
Mr. Nakano joined Panasonic Corporation in 1980 as a graduate of Osaka University and brings a wealth of knowledge to the company.
His experience with Panasonic includes 17 years as CFO including an assignment as CFO for Panasonic Avionics from 1997 to 2001.
Mr. Nakano has been the CFO of Automotive & Industrial Systems (AIS) Company in Panasonic. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM USA
- USA Technologies appoints Priyanka Singh as CFO
- Westmoreland appoints Gary Kohn as CFO
- Pegasystems appoints Matt Cushing as vice president
- ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
- Compass Minerals appoints Patrick Linehan as CFO
More inside POST