HICL Infrastructure appoints Simon Holden as director
Mr. Holden has more than 15 years of experience in private equity investment and portfolio company operations roles.
Working initially with Candover Investments and latterly Terra Firma Capital Partners since 2008, he has completed a number of successful buy-outs and held a number of Board-level operational roles alongside the executive teams of portfolio companies.
Mr. Holden left Terra Firma in late 2015 to take up a limited number of independent directorships of alternative investment funds, and fiduciary and trading company clients.
Mr. Holden graduated from the University of Cambridge with an MEng and MA (Cantab) in Manufacturing Engineering, holds the IMC and is a member of the States of Guernsey's GIFA, NED Forum and IP Commercial Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Guernsey
- Crystal Amber Fund appoints Jane Le Maitre as director
- NB Private Equity Partners appoints director
- Obtala appoints Jessica Camus to board
- St Peter Port Capital appoints Russel Michel as director
- Avnel appoints Anne-Séverine Le Doaré to the board of directors
More inside POST