HICL Infrastructure appoints director
Mr. Reid has more than 30 years of international experience in the sectors of construction, development and infrastructure investment.
Working initially with Kier Group, and then from 1990 with Bilfinger Berger AG, he has been a project leader and senior management executive responsible for businesses and projects across all continents.
From 2007 to 2010, Mr. Reid served as a member of the Group Executive Board of Bilfinger Berger AG.
Mr. Reid graduated in Civil Engineering from Heriot-Watt University with First Class Honours (BSc), and subsequently from Edinburgh Business School with an MBA.
He is a Chartered Engineer, a non-executive director of Sicon Limited, and a member of the Singapore Institute of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Guernsey
- Crystal Amber Fund appoints Jane Le Maitre as director
- NB Private Equity Partners appoints director
- Obtala appoints Jessica Camus to board
- St Peter Port Capital appoints Russel Michel as director
- Avnel appoints Anne-Séverine Le Doaré to the board of directors
More inside POST