Hibernia REIT promotes Sean O'Dwyer to company secretary
Mr. O'Dwyer is currently Risk and Compliance Officer for Hibernia and will continue in that role in addition to becoming Company Secretary.
Mr. O'Dwyer has worked with Hibernia since its launch in 2013.
Mr. O'Dwyer worked in a variety of regulatory and financial roles, including over 20 years with one of Ireland's largest investment managers where he had global responsibility for finance, compliance and risk.
Mr. O'Dwyer qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Ernst & Young in 1983. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
- Bank of Ireland director Brad Martin to step down
- Permanent TSB Group appoints Robert Elliott as chairman
- Mincon Group appoints John Doris as director
More inside POST