Hibernia REIT promotes Sean O'Dwyer to company secretary
Mr. O'Dwyer is currently Risk and Compliance Officer for Hibernia and will continue in that role in addition to becoming Company Secretary.
Mr. O'Dwyer has worked with Hibernia since its launch in 2013.
Mr. O'Dwyer worked in a variety of regulatory and financial roles, including over 20 years with one of Ireland's largest investment managers where he had global responsibility for finance, compliance and risk.
Mr. O'Dwyer qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Ernst & Young in 1983. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
- C&C Group appoints Andrea Pozzi to board
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
- Prothena appoints Sarah Noonberg as CMO
More inside POST