hhgregg appoints Robert Riesbeck as president and CEO
Mr. Riesbeck was appointed Interim President and Chief Executive Officer of hhgregg in February 2016.
Mr. Riesbeck brings more than 25 years of experience in financial and operations management.
Most recently, Mr. Riesbeck served as Operations Executive/Group CFO at Sun Capital Partners where he was responsible for financial and operations oversight of a diverse group of portfolio companies.
Before joining Sun Capital, he was CFO of Marsh Supermarkets, a Sun Capital portfolio company.
Prior to this, he was CFO of American Golf Corporation and also previously held business-unit CFO roles at Nike, Inc.
Mr. Riesbeck began his career with Grant Thornton LLP. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Akron and is a CPA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- KAR Auction Services appoints Thomas Fisher as CIO
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
- Endocyte appoints Michael T. Andriole as CFO
- Eli Lilly and Co. adds Carolyn R. Bertozzi to board
More inside POST