Hhgregg appoints Aaron Trahan as chief merchandising officer
Mr. Trahan has over 14 years of retail merchandising experience, including 10 years in a merchandising leadership role.
Prior to joining hhgregg, Mr. Trahan served as Vice President of Merchandising at Conn's Home Plus, where he was responsible for providing strong direction for process improvement, assortment optimization and profit maximization for their major appliance, consumer electronics and furniture and mattress categories.
Prior to that, he held the roles of Senior Director and Director of Merchandising, Senior Buyer of Consumer Electronics and Buyer of Home Office and Appliance categories. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- Celadon Group appoints Thom Albrecht as CFO
- Finish Line appoints Faisal Masud as director
- Baldwin & Lyons adds LoriAnn V. Lowery-Biggers to board
- Allison Transmission appoints David S. Graziosi as CEO
- NiSource appoints Eric L. Butler to board
More inside POST
Monsanto profit rises 173% in Q4 Earnings