Hertz Global appoints Rick Frecker EVP and general counsel
Mr. Frecker has served as the company's acting general counsel since April. Mr. Frecker, who joined the company in 2008, previously served as vice president and deputy general counsel.
Additionally, he has had responsibility for legal activities related to the company's franchise agreements.
Mr. Frecker received his legal degree from the Fordham University School of Law and a bachelor's degree in business administration from Western Michigan University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
- SunTrust Banks appoints Agnes Bundy Scanlan to board
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
- Iradimed names John McCreery as COO
More inside POST
ASOS retail sales were increased 38% Earnings