Hertz Global appoints Rick Frecker EVP and general counsel
Mr. Frecker has served as the company's acting general counsel since April. Mr. Frecker, who joined the company in 2008, previously served as vice president and deputy general counsel.
Additionally, he has had responsibility for legal activities related to the company's franchise agreements.
Mr. Frecker received his legal degree from the Fordham University School of Law and a bachelor's degree in business administration from Western Michigan University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
More inside POST
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership