Hertz Global appoints Rick Frecker EVP and general counsel
Mr. Frecker has served as the company's acting general counsel since April. Mr. Frecker, who joined the company in 2008, previously served as vice president and deputy general counsel.
Additionally, he has had responsibility for legal activities related to the company's franchise agreements.
Mr. Frecker received his legal degree from the Fordham University School of Law and a bachelor's degree in business administration from Western Michigan University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
- Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
- CSX Corporation appoints E. Hunter Harrison as CEO
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership