Hertz Global appoints Rick Frecker EVP and general counsel
Mr. Frecker has served as the company's acting general counsel since April. Mr. Frecker, who joined the company in 2008, previously served as vice president and deputy general counsel.
Additionally, he has had responsibility for legal activities related to the company's franchise agreements.
Mr. Frecker received his legal degree from the Fordham University School of Law and a bachelor's degree in business administration from Western Michigan University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Bluegreen Vacations names David L. Pontius COO
- MarineMax appoints Brett McGill as COO
- TapImmune appoints Peter L. Hoang as CEO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
More inside POST