Hertz Global appoints Rick Frecker EVP and general counsel
Mr. Frecker has served as the company's acting general counsel since April. Mr. Frecker, who joined the company in 2008, previously served as vice president and deputy general counsel.
Additionally, he has had responsibility for legal activities related to the company's franchise agreements.
Mr. Frecker received his legal degree from the Fordham University School of Law and a bachelor's degree in business administration from Western Michigan University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- FCB Financial Holdings appoints Jack Partagas as CFO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Marc G. Swanson as CFO
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
More inside POST