Hershey appoints Michele Buck as EVP, COO
Ms. Buck brings more than 25 years of consumer packaged goods experience to this new executive role. She will continue to lead Hershey’s day-to-day North American operations and now will oversee Hershey’s operations in Central and South America.
In her prior role as President, North America, Ms. Buck led Hershey’s U.S. and Canadian businesses. She has also served as the company’s Senior Vice President, Chief Growth Officer, and Senior Vice President, Global Chief Marketing Officer.
Prior to joining Hershey in 2005, Ms. Buck served 17 years at Kraft/Nabisco in numerous senior positions and at the Frito-Lay division of PepsiCo.
Ms. Buck earned a bachelor’s degree at Shippensburg University and holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lockton Re appoints Charles LaLone as managing director
- Spark Therapeutics appoints Federico Mingozzi as CSO
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
More inside POST
How to be 'The one for the top' Leadership