Hershey appoints Michele Buck as EVP, COO
Ms. Buck brings more than 25 years of consumer packaged goods experience to this new executive role. She will continue to lead Hershey’s day-to-day North American operations and now will oversee Hershey’s operations in Central and South America.
In her prior role as President, North America, Ms. Buck led Hershey’s U.S. and Canadian businesses. She has also served as the company’s Senior Vice President, Chief Growth Officer, and Senior Vice President, Global Chief Marketing Officer.
Prior to joining Hershey in 2005, Ms. Buck served 17 years at Kraft/Nabisco in numerous senior positions and at the Frito-Lay division of PepsiCo.
Ms. Buck earned a bachelor’s degree at Shippensburg University and holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
- Black Box Corporation appoints David J. Russo as CFO
More inside POST
Taiwan's CPI increases slightly Economy