Hershey appoints Michele Buck as EVP, COO
Ms. Buck brings more than 25 years of consumer packaged goods experience to this new executive role. She will continue to lead Hershey’s day-to-day North American operations and now will oversee Hershey’s operations in Central and South America.
In her prior role as President, North America, Ms. Buck led Hershey’s U.S. and Canadian businesses. She has also served as the company’s Senior Vice President, Chief Growth Officer, and Senior Vice President, Global Chief Marketing Officer.
Prior to joining Hershey in 2005, Ms. Buck served 17 years at Kraft/Nabisco in numerous senior positions and at the Frito-Lay division of PepsiCo.
Ms. Buck earned a bachelor’s degree at Shippensburg University and holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
- Republic First Bancorp adds new director
More inside POST
Deciding when 'not' to maximize profits Leadership