Heritage Insurance appoints Steven Martindale as CFO
Before joining Heritage, Mr. Martindale served as CFO at People's Trust Insurance Company.
Prior to People's Trust, he was Chief Regulatory Officer for the State of Ohio and was responsible for leading the Offices of Risk Assessment, Product Regulation and Actuarial Services and Fraud, Enforcement and Licensing.
Before working for the State of Ohio, Mr. Martindale was a partner and consulting CFO for Focus CFO.
Earlier in his career, he also worked at ProCentury as Vice President Corporate Governance. He has also held various other positions in both accounting and auditing. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Bluegreen Vacations names David L. Pontius COO
- MarineMax appoints Brett McGill as COO
- TapImmune appoints Peter L. Hoang as CEO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
More inside POST
CMA CGM acquires SOFRANA Unilines Companies