Heritage Insurance appoints Steven Martindale as CFO
Before joining Heritage, Mr. Martindale served as CFO at People's Trust Insurance Company.
Prior to People's Trust, he was Chief Regulatory Officer for the State of Ohio and was responsible for leading the Offices of Risk Assessment, Product Regulation and Actuarial Services and Fraud, Enforcement and Licensing.
Before working for the State of Ohio, Mr. Martindale was a partner and consulting CFO for Focus CFO.
Earlier in his career, he also worked at ProCentury as Vice President Corporate Governance. He has also held various other positions in both accounting and auditing. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
More inside POST