Henry Schein: Bridget A. Ross to lead global medical group
Ms. Ross will join Henry Schein from Johnson & Johnson, where she spent more than 28 years in sales, marketing and general management roles.
At Henry Schein, she will serve as a member of the company's Executive Management Committee (EMC).
Immediately prior to joining Henry Schein, Ms. Ross was Vice President, Commercial Operations, North America, for J&J's Medical Devices Group.
Prior to that assignment, Ms. Ross held roles including Global President of Acclarent Inc. and Global President of Ethicon's Women's Health & Urology, both J&J Medical Device companies. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals appoints Ajit Shetty to board
- Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
More inside POST