Henry Schein: Bridget A. Ross to lead global medical group
Ms. Ross will join Henry Schein from Johnson & Johnson, where she spent more than 28 years in sales, marketing and general management roles.
At Henry Schein, she will serve as a member of the company's Executive Management Committee (EMC).
Immediately prior to joining Henry Schein, Ms. Ross was Vice President, Commercial Operations, North America, for J&J's Medical Devices Group.
Prior to that assignment, Ms. Ross held roles including Global President of Acclarent Inc. and Global President of Ethicon's Women's Health & Urology, both J&J Medical Device companies. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
Job vacancies peak in Germany Economy