Henry Schein: Bridget A. Ross to lead global medical group
Ms. Ross will join Henry Schein from Johnson & Johnson, where she spent more than 28 years in sales, marketing and general management roles.
At Henry Schein, she will serve as a member of the company's Executive Management Committee (EMC).
Immediately prior to joining Henry Schein, Ms. Ross was Vice President, Commercial Operations, North America, for J&J's Medical Devices Group.
Prior to that assignment, Ms. Ross held roles including Global President of Acclarent Inc. and Global President of Ethicon's Women's Health & Urology, both J&J Medical Device companies. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership