Henderson Group appoints Philip Wagstaff as director
Mr. Wagstaff has over 28 years of experience in the fund management industry and has been the Global Head of Distribution at Henderson since 2012.
Prior to this he was Global Head of Distribution at Gartmore Investment Management Limited from 2007 to 2011, and has also held managing director roles in UK Retail with both New Star Asset Management (2005 - 2007) and M&G Investments (2000 - 2004).
Mr. Wagstaff was previously at Henderson from 1994 to 1997 as London Regional Sales Director. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST