Henderson Group appoints Philip Wagstaff as director
Mr. Wagstaff has over 28 years of experience in the fund management industry and has been the Global Head of Distribution at Henderson since 2012.
Prior to this he was Global Head of Distribution at Gartmore Investment Management Limited from 2007 to 2011, and has also held managing director roles in UK Retail with both New Star Asset Management (2005 - 2007) and M&G Investments (2000 - 2004).
Mr. Wagstaff was previously at Henderson from 1994 to 1997 as London Regional Sales Director. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
More inside POST
Supervalu Q2 net sales 2.91 billion Earnings