Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
Ms. Thomson is a corporate finance, strategy and business development professional with over twenty years of experience in the UK and Europe.
Ms. Thomson started her career at Deloitte LLP where she qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1996.
She has held positions at Lazard Brothers & Co, ABN Amro Bank NV and Thomas Cook Group plc, where she served as Group Corporate Development Director.
Currently Ms. Thomson runs her own business development consultancy and is a Director and Member of the Supervisory Board of Thomas Cook Nederland BV. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership