Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
Ms. Thomson is a corporate finance, strategy and business development professional with over twenty years of experience in the UK and Europe.
Ms. Thomson started her career at Deloitte LLP where she qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1996.
She has held positions at Lazard Brothers & Co, ABN Amro Bank NV and Thomas Cook Group plc, where she served as Group Corporate Development Director.
Currently Ms. Thomson runs her own business development consultancy and is a Director and Member of the Supervisory Board of Thomas Cook Nederland BV. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST