Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
Ms. Thomson is a corporate finance, strategy and business development professional with over twenty years of experience in the UK and Europe.
Ms. Thomson started her career at Deloitte LLP where she qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1996.
She has held positions at Lazard Brothers & Co, ABN Amro Bank NV and Thomas Cook Group plc, where she served as Group Corporate Development Director.
Currently Ms. Thomson runs her own business development consultancy and is a Director and Member of the Supervisory Board of Thomas Cook Nederland BV. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Spire Healthcare Group appoints Peter Bamford as deputy chairman
- Speedy Hire appoints David Garman as director
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
More inside POST