Helmuth Ludwig appointed new CIO at Siemens
Mr. Ludwig was previously Chief Digital Officer of the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Business Unit at Siemens' Digital Factory Division.
Mr. Ludwig teaches International Corporate Strategy as an adjunct professor at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.
He has worked at Siemens for 26 years in various capacities in Germany and abroad, including serving as president of Siemens PLM Software and CEO of the Siemens Industry Sector in North America.
Mr. Ludwig completed a degree in engineering at the University of Karlsruhe before earning a doctorate at Kiel University. He also holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Chicago.
He succeeds Norbert Kleinjohann who is retiring. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
- Unify names industry veteran Paul Cunningham as CMO
- BASF appoints new oilfield & mining chief
More inside POST