Mr. Schaeferbarthold joins from Nordex SE where he served as the company’s CFO. Mr. Schaeferbarthold has a long and extensive track record in finance, controlling, tax, IT and operations.
After working for the auditing and tax advisory firm Warth & Klein, he joined Nordex in 2005 and was appointed CFO in 2007.
He will take over from Wolfgang Ollig, who left the firm at his own request on 30 June 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
- Unify names industry veteran Paul Cunningham as CMO
- BASF appoints new oilfield & mining chief
More inside POST
How to fire someone Leadership