Helios and Matheson Analytics names CFO
Bringing with him more than 25 years of media experience in strategic planning, business building and growing shareholder value, Mr. Benson joins the Company from A + E Network’s International Division (a Hearst and Disney company) where he was Senior Vice President of Finance.
Prior to that, Mr. Benson served as CFO of the Sundance Channel (now Sundance TV) where he was responsible for overseeing the channel’s strategy, operations and performance.
He also held leadership positions at Showtime Networks and DeLaurentiis Entertainment Group. He is currently a Board Member of the Media Financial Management Association. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST