Helios and Matheson Analytics names CFO
Bringing with him more than 25 years of media experience in strategic planning, business building and growing shareholder value, Mr. Benson joins the Company from A + E Network’s International Division (a Hearst and Disney company) where he was Senior Vice President of Finance.
Prior to that, Mr. Benson served as CFO of the Sundance Channel (now Sundance TV) where he was responsible for overseeing the channel’s strategy, operations and performance.
He also held leadership positions at Showtime Networks and DeLaurentiis Entertainment Group. He is currently a Board Member of the Media Financial Management Association. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
More inside POST