Helios and Matheson Analytics names CFO
Bringing with him more than 25 years of media experience in strategic planning, business building and growing shareholder value, Mr. Benson joins the Company from A + E Network’s International Division (a Hearst and Disney company) where he was Senior Vice President of Finance.
Prior to that, Mr. Benson served as CFO of the Sundance Channel (now Sundance TV) where he was responsible for overseeing the channel’s strategy, operations and performance.
He also held leadership positions at Showtime Networks and DeLaurentiis Entertainment Group. He is currently a Board Member of the Media Financial Management Association. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble promotes Demos Parneros to CEO
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership